What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve website functionality, to enhance user experience, and to collect information about website usage.
- Enhance your user experience by remembering your preferences and settings.
- Collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit, how long you stay on the website, and what links you click on.
- Analyze website traffic and usage trends to improve our website and services.
- Provide personalized content and advertisements based on your interests and browsing history.
- Types of Cookies We Use We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors navigate our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
How to Control Cookies You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.